Whiteout Crazy Contact Lenses Pair
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Whiteout Crazy Contact lenses certainly are crazy! An opaque icy white colour will transform your eyes with these lenses. A light border around the edge of the contact helps the white stand out. With these crazy contact lenses, your gaze will arrest and stun anyone in its path. These lenses would be an ideal accessory for costumes such as ghost or zombie, or also are very popular choices for fantasy costumes. One of the all time best selling contact lens ever!
Please note at high traffic times at Halloween the product you order may be substituted for a product of equal quality. The only difference will be the brand.
These crazy contacts are 3-month lenses, sold in a blister pack. All of our lenses are ColorVUE brand lenses: a top brand known for superior quality. ColourVUE crazy contact lenses are TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved for the Australian market, and are recommended and used by optometrists throughout the country. Our lenses are made with Hydrogel, a material which creates a light and flexible lens material that is extremely comfortable to wear. ColorVUE contact lenses are known for their stability, comfort, and durability--setting the standard for lens products worldwide. With over one hundred available styles and designs, ColorVUE is the premium choice for contact lenses.
- Hydrogel material specially manufactured for ColourVUE
- Superior comfort with excellent high oxygen permeability
- Perfect colour blend technology
- Precision Cast molding and lathe cut process
- Ultra thin design (-0.06mm)
- Colour layers that are sandwiched making them very safe to wear
- Designs to suit light and dark eye colours
- TGA Approved in Australia
- European CE approved
- Over 100 colour and crazy contact lens designs available
- Water content - 45%
- Base curve - 8.6mm
- Diameter - 14mm
- Centre thickness - 0.06
- Manufacturing method - Front Surface: Lathe cutting 3 layer sandwich. Base surface: Cast molding. Full cast molding 15mm lenses (Big Eyes, Eyelush and Elegance series)
- Process used - Tint method complete absorption polymerization
- Material - Hydrogel Terpolymer
- Packaging - 2 lenses per box
- Replacement - 3 months (crazy and colour) 6 months (mini sclera and full sclera)
Please consult your eye specialist / optometrist before wearing contact lenses
In the Halloween period, if we run out of ColourVUE stock, we will replace with GEO contact lenses. GEO are Australian TGA approved and are an excellent quality lens.