White Zombie Crazy Contact Lenses Pair
White Zombie crazy contact lenses are by far the best selling contact lens available! Transform yourself into the what nightmares are made of in an instant. You don't even need a costume with these lenses to freak people out. With the black ring around the edge of a white iris, nothing will scare people more that the look of the living dead. These are perfect crazy contact lenses for all occasions, especially Zombie Walks. Zombie Walks or Zombie Shuffles are getting more and more popular around the world. Most States in Australia have their very own annual Zombie Walk or Shuffle and major cities across the world including California, Paris, Santiago and Copenhagen hold the annual event with thousands of people attending.
Please note at high traffic times at Halloween the product you order may be substituted for a product of equal quality. The only difference will be the brand.
These crazy contacts are 3-month lenses, sold in a blister pack. All of our lenses are ColorVUE brand lenses: a top brand known for superior quality. ColourVUE crazy contact lenses are TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved for the Australian market, and are recommended and used by optometrists throughout the country. Our lenses are made with Hydrogel, a material which creates a light and flexible lens material that is extremely comfortable to wear. ColorVUE contact lenses are known for their stability, comfort, and durability--setting the standard for lens products worldwide. With over one hundred available styles and designs, ColorVUE is the premium choice for contact lenses.
- Hydrogel material specially manufactured for ColourVUE
- Superior comfort with excellent high oxygen permeability
- Perfect colour blend technology
- Precision Cast molding and lathe cut process
- Ultra thin design (-0.06mm)
- Colour layers that are sandwiched making them very safe to wear
- Designs to suit light and dark eye colours
- TGA Approved in Australia
- European CE approved
- Over 100 colour and crazy contact lens designs available
- Water content - 45%
- Base curve - 8.6mm
- Diameter - 14mm, 14.5mm and 15mm (Big Eyes series)
- Centre thickness - 0.06
- Manufacturing method - Front Surface: Lathe cutting 3 layer sandwich. Base surface: Cast molding. Full cast molding 15mm lenses (Big Eyes, Eyelush and Elegance series)
- Process used - Tint method complete absorption polymerization
- Material - Hydrogel Terpolymer
- Packaging - 2 lenses per box
- Replacement - 3 months (crazy and colour) 6 months (mini sclera and full sclera)
Please consult your eye specialist / optometrist before wearing contact lenses