Green Werewolf Crazy Contact Lenses Pair
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Wow, these Green Werewolf Crazy Contact lenses are electrifying! A bold black background is offset by a green and turquoise multi-coloured burst of fire in the center of your eyes. These crazy contacts totally reflect the wild, uncontrolled animal nature of the werewolf, and green is a unique and attractive choice. They would be an awesome addition to a werewolf costume, and could also be a great choice for costumes such as wolf, monster, demon, animal, or mythical creature. The possibilities are endless with this amazing design.
These crazy contacts are 3-month lenses, sold in a blister pack. All of our lenses are ColourVUE brand lenses: a top brand known for superior quality. ColourVUE crazy contact lenses are TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved for the Australian market, and are recommended and used by optometrists throughout the country. Our lenses are made with Hydrogel, a material which creates a light and flexible lens material that is extremely comfortable to wear. ColourVUE contact lenses are known for their stability, comfort, and durability--setting the standard for lens products worldwide. With over one hundred available styles and designs, ColourVUE is the premium choice for contact lenses.
- Hydrogel material specially manufactured for ColourVUE
- Superior comfort with excellent high oxygen permeability
- Perfect colour blend technology
- Precision Cast molding and lathe cut process
- Ultra thin design (-0.06mm)
- Colour layers that are sandwiched making them very safe to wear
- Designs to suit light and dark eye colours
- TGA Approved in Australia
- European CE approved
- Over 100 colour and crazy contact lens designs available
- Water content - 45%
- Base curve - 8.6mm
- Diameter - 14mm
- Centre thickness - 0.06
- Manufacturing method - Front Surface: Lathe cutting 3 layer sandwich. Base surface: Cast molding. Full cast molding 15mm lenses (Big Eyes, Eyelush and Elegance series)
- Process used - Tint method complete absorption polymerization
- Material - Hydrogel Terpolymer
- Packaging - 2 lenses per box
- Replacement - 3 months (crazy and colour) 6 months (mini sclera and full sclera)
Please consult your eye specialist / optometrist before wearing contact lenses