Fluorescent Glow La Riche Directions Hair Dye Colour
Directions Fluorescent Glow is an ultra bright glowing yellow colour. Depending on your hair type, the colour may give out a hint of green. This colour looks fantastic when used with other Directions colours like Turquoise and Lagoon Blue. Check out Google images to get an idea of what you can do with this wonderful colour!
Directions hair colour has never been tested on animals.
All Directions colours can be mixed with each other to create your own unique shade. Directions will give the best results and last the longest when used on chemically treated hair (bleached or permed)
Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Colour works best on bleached hair.Directions Hair Lightening Kits are available in our store in two strengths depending on how dark your hair is.
Directions 30 Vol Hair Lightning Bleach Kit is best used on light blonde, dark blond and medium brown hair.
Directions 40 Vol Hair Lightening Bleach Kit is best used on dark brown hair.
How to use:
- First use a PH acid balanced shampoo as this will give the hair the correct acid balance allowing Directions hair colour to achieve the best results.
- Dry your hair with a towel and apply Directions hair dye colour with a tint brush evenly through the hair.
- Comb the dye into the hair until it emulsifies (becomes frothy), the pigments will penetrate into the hair. Lighter shades may need a little more combing.
- Leave the hair dye on for 15-30 minutes. Using a plastic cap will contain the heat on the hair helping to achieve a better result.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly away from your face with warm water until all the hair dye residue has been removed.
Its best to wear plastic or rubber gloves when applying the hair dye. To avoid staining on the forehead and ears use petroleum jelly, vaseline or baby oil around the hairline.
DO NOT MIX DYE WITH PEROXIDE
DO NOT USE ON EYE LASHES
DO NOT USE SHAMPOO PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN CONDITIONER INCLUDED
For best results on virgin or untreated hair, pre-softening the hair will often allow the hair dye colour to penetrate the hair better.
All directions hair dye colours can be mixed with each other so you can create your own unique shade.
Directions will take faster and hold longer on chemically treated hair, e.g bleached.
If you are using more than one colour, the hair must be washed and dried separately between each application.
As with all dye products, certain colours can sometimes leave a stain on surfaces and materials. Directions hair colour dye may vary at the manufactures discretion.