Black Gold Colour Contact Lenses Pair
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Gold is associated with elegance and grandeur; and if this is the kind of look you intend to create for yourself, then you should complement your style with this pair of Black Gold Colour Contact Lenses. This eye accessory gives off that fantastic impression; while never being too loud and over the top. The Black and Gold combination in this pair of contact lenses also gives both hue the chance to stand out on its own, resulting to complementing your look altogether. If your aim is to create a more gorgeous look to your style, then this pair lens should be the one for you.
ColourVUE contact lenses are TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved for the Australian market. Our lenses are used and recommended by optometrists throughout Australia, owing to its superior quality. Made with the latest Hydrogel material, ColorVUE contact lenses are known for its stability, comfort, and durability; setting the standards for products of its kind. With over one hundred styles and designs, ColorVUE has got everything you look for in a contact lens.
- Hydrogel material specially manufactured for ColourVUE
- Superior comfort with excellent high oxygen permeability
- Perfect colour blend technology
- Precision Cast molding and lathe cut process
- Ultra thin design (-0.06mm)
- Colour layers that are sandwiched making them very safe to wear
- Designs to suit light and dark eye colours
- TGA Approved in Australia
- European CE approved
- Over 100 colour and crazy contact lens designs available
- Water content - 45%
- Base curve - 8.6mm
- Diameter - 14mm, 14.5mm and 15mm (Big Eyes series)
- Centre thickness - 0.06
- Manufacturing method - Front Surface: Lathe cutting 3 layer sandwich. Base surface: Cast molding. Full cast molding 15mm lenses (Big Eyes, Eyelush and Elegance series)
- Process used - Tint method complete absorption polymerization
- Material - Hydrogel Terpolymer
- Packaging - 2 lenses per box
- Replacement - 3 months (crazy and colour) 6 months (mini sclera and full sclera)
Please consult your eye specialist / optometrist before wearing contact lenses