Big Eyes Evening Grey Colour Contact Lenses Pair 15mm
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Bigger eyes mean brighter, more alluring eyes too-- and no wonder this Big Eyes Evening Grey Colour Contact Lenses is such a bestseller! Having the doll effect to your look is just sure to melt each heart away; and really, 'no' is not an answer to anyone with eyes like that! These dolly contact lenses are intended to enhance your look as much as it boosts your confidence as you wear it; after all, looking good is just as much as feeling good as well! This pair is beautifully conceptualized, bringing to reality your dream of having such pretty doll eyes.
ColourVUE contact lenses are TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved for the Australian market. Our lenses are used and recommended by optometrists throughout Australia, owing to its superior quality. Made with the latest Hydrogel material, ColorVUE contact lenses are known for its stability, comfort, and durability; setting the standards for products of its kind. With over one hundred styles and designs, ColorVUE has got everything you look for you in a contact lens.
- Hydrogel material specially manufactured for ColourVUE
- Superior comfort with excellent high oxygen permeability
- Perfect colour blend technology
- Precision Cast molding and lathe cut process
- Ultra thin design (-0.06mm)
- Colour layers that are sandwiched making them very safe to wear
- Designs to suit light and dark eye colours
- TGA Approved in Australia
- European CE approved
- Over 100 colour and crazy contact lens designs available
- Water content - 45%
- Base curve - 8.6mm
- Diameter - 15mm
- Centre thickness - 0.06
- Manufacturing method - Front Surface: Lathe cutting 3 layer sandwich. Base surface: Cast molding. Full cast molding 15mm lenses (Big Eyes, Eyelush and Elegance series)
- Process used - Tint method complete absorption polymerization
- Material - Hydrogel Terpolymer
- Packaging - 2 lenses per box
- Replacement - 3 months (crazy and colour) 6 months (mini sclera and full sclera)
Please consult your eye specialist / optometrist before wearing contact lenses