Security Policy : When purchasing from pimpmyeyes.com.au your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us.
Order Fulfillment : . All orders are processed via 3rd party payment gateways (eWay & PayPal) and we do not store any credit card information. After your order has been processed you will receive an email of conformation. Keep this email, as it is your receipt and will contain pertinent information as well as your Express Post tracking number (Australian residents only).To prevent fraud, PimpMyEyes may request a signature on credit card orders over $150.
Pricing Policy : All of our prices are listed in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax) as of 02/12/2013. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers.
Shipping : All orders within Australia over $29 will be posted FREE OF CHARGE via Australia Post "Express Post" and posted within 24 - 48 hours, excluding weekends. All orders under $29 will be posted via regular post with tracking and will be charged $8 per order. Arrival time is usually the next day for Express Post, however other factors may delay post including whether your postcode is within the "Next Day Delivery Network", your location in Australia, if we get it to the post office before 3pm and if the postal system is having a bad day eg. postal strikes, volcano ash in the air, laziness. International orders will be posted FREE OF CHARGE via regular Australia Post Air Mail service which normally takes beteewn 5-15 days, though usually around a week. Once your order is posted, you will receive an email confirmation. The shipping vendor will be responsible for delivery and arrival of your order. We dont hand deliver so once it is in the postal system please pray that Australia Post do their job properly!!! We dont promise any arrival times or dates. Please note WA, NT and some Qld areas - postage times are always slower and rarely the next day. To check whether you are within the next day network visit the Australia Post website. In the event where a customer has supplied the wrong address in their account details and the parcel has been returned to us, either an extra charge for postage will be required for the order to be re-sent, or we will make a refund of the purchase amount less any postage costs. For the sake of clarity, if your order was for one pair of lenses at $40, we will refund an amount of $33.00, the difference being $9 for the cost of express post. Postage costs can vary, depending on order size and weight.
Refund / Return Policy : Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds or accept returns if you simply change your mind, make a wrong decision if you have not achieved the desired effect/colour change in your eyes or your order has not arrived in time due to late ordering. Please allow plenty of time for your order to arrive if you have an event coming up. It is the customers risk if they choose to make a late order expecting it to arrive on time. The colour of your natural eye will affect the outcome with some lenses. If unsure of which product to purchase, feel free to email us for help!
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where the goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or dont perform as advertised.
Please check your address is correct when filing out all order details. Then check it again. We do not give refunds or replace products if any of your details are incorrect. It is up to the customer to enter all details correctly.
Exchange Policy : We will gladly exchange your merchandise should you find defect in the product. All exchange items must be received by PimpMyEyes.com.au within 14 days from the date of order. The customer will assume financial responsibility for posting the exchange item back to the store, unless the lenses have a defect in which we will cover everything. PimpMyEyes.com.au will re-post the new product from our warehouse at no additional cost.
Missing Mail : On rare occasions, parcels go missing. Possibly they go into the land of missing parcels where there is a huge mountain of missing mail just waiting to be collected, or more to the truth they go into someone elses hands never to be seen again. By making a purchase from PimpMyEyes.com.au, you are taking a risk having your mail handeled buy Australia Post and we hold no responsibility for lost mail AT ALL!!! All our mail is tracked. If your order is marked as delivered via the Australia Post website we will not answer emails demanding refunds. Voice your complaints to the Australia Post facebook page. But in saying all that, it doesnt mean we wont come to an agreement with our customers because we are nice people!
In the case of a missing parcel, this is the procedure a customer needs to follow -
1. Check your account to see if you have supplied us with the correct postal address.
2. Check all around your house, in and under pot plants, behind bins or boxes or anywhere a postie might think is a good place to hide mail.
3. Ask all household members to see if they have received or collected a parcel OR a card saying to collect a parcel from your local post office.
4. Go to your pocal post office and ask as sometimes they forget to leave a card to tell you to pick it up.
5. Check your email/spam box for the email you would have received from PimpMyEyes.com.au stating the tracking number. This email is sent to every customer who makes an order. Go to auspost.com.au/track to check the tracking on your item. We pretty much guarantee the tracking will say delivered in your area. Now go to your local post office where the tracking is stated, this might be in the next town from you. Show the staff the tracking number, and ask why it is marked as delivered but you have not received it. At this point, the staff will check the tracking, CLEARLY see that it is in your area, then say to contact us (PimpMyEyes) to follow up. Now tell the staff member "why do that?" when the tracking CLEARLY shows proof it is in the area and not in the hands of the seller any more! (proven by dates and times). Now, ask to speak with the person or get the staff member to call the contractor who delivered the parcel so you can find out what they actually did. Did they place the parcel in your letter box, or place it at your door, or hide it behind something?
Australia Post staff often try to get around the situation by refering back to the supplier. Once an article states in the tracking as delivered, it DOES NOT get sent back to the supplier, all proof is in the tracking and Australia Post staff know this and have been trained to say otherwise to avoid the situation!
Generally, the only personal information we collect about you is that which you choose to tell us. This may be when you contact us, write to us, apply for a service, or make a payment.
We may also collect information from: a friend or someone who refers our services to you.
Examples of the customary purposes for which information may be used or disclosed are:
- To improve services and product quality from Customer feedback; Enter competitions/promotions;
- Inform valued Customers of special offers.
- To maintain and develop our business systems.
- Where we use personal information to give you promotional information about our goods and services, you may choose to ‘opt out' of receiving this information, just let us know.
We store your information in both electronic and paper form. We take all reasonable precautions to protect these records from misuse or unauthorised access by using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. You can access your personal information that is already held by us. Should any of your personal information be incorrect, you may have the opportunity to correct it.
Please note, that by becoming a customer of Pimp My Eyes, you agree to provide us with the information required for a purchase or enquiry.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail adress for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Pimp My Eyes will only be in connection with the provision of agree services and products