One Day Wear Crazy Contact Lenses
These Crazy Contact Lenses are specially designed for one day use. Use them once and then discard them. The material used has a higher water content and will feel even more comfortable to wear. Basically you will not feel them in your eyes!
One Day Use crazy contacts are only to be used for one night. These are sold in a blister pack containing 2 lenses. ColorVUE brand lenses: a top brand known for superior quality. ColourVUE crazy contact lenses are TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved for the Australian market, and are recommended and used by optometrists throughout the country. Our one day lenses are made with terpolymer, a material which creates a light and flexible lens material that is extremely comfortable to wear. ColorVUE contact lenses are known for their stability, comfort, and durability--setting the standard for lens products worldwide. With 5 One Day use lenses available in various styles and designs, ColorVUE is the premium choice for contact lenses.
- 45% Terpolymer material specially manufactured for ColourVUE
- Superior comfort with excellent high oxygen permeability
- Perfect colour blend technology
- Precision Cast molding and lathe cut process
- Ultra thin design (-0.06mm)
- Colour layers that are sandwiched making them very safe to wear
- Designs to suit light and dark eye colours
- TGA Approved in Australia
- European CE approved
- Water content - 55%
- Base curve - 8.6mm
- Diameter - 14mm
- Centre thickness - 0.06
- Manufacturing method - Front Surface: Lathe cutting 3 layer sandwich. Base surface: Cast molding.
- Process used - Tint method complete absorption polymerization
- Material - Hydrogel Terpolymer
- Packaging - 2 lenses per box
- Replacement One Day use only
Please consult your eye specialist / optometrist before wearing contact lenses