Halloween is around the corner, and it’s time to wrap all your worries and troubles to welcome the best season of the year afresh. But unlike others, Halloween is not all about celebrations…as it is more to do with the amazing dose of fun and excitement that the celebration brings. So here today, we have listed the 20 most spooktacular ideas to rock your Halloween in 2016.
1. Work on an Eerie Entrance with some spooky boo-ring and a scary grapevine wreath. How about decorating the entrance with some lighted candle pumpkins?
2. Dish out the buffet with some creepy serving pieces like an open plastic skull, bone-type spoons, Halloween candies, etc.
3. During Halloween, befriend pumpkin to make it your key element for decorations. Transform flowers to paint it with spooky black color and place them in a pumpkin vase.
4. Take old wine bottles to decorate them as ‘Poison Plants’. You can decorate your room like a mad laboratory to give it a vintage look.
5. Create a ‘green’ centerpiece with a lot of ivy garlands and crafted pumpkins. Try making it a bit of extra green.
6. Create some weird and spooky characters in your home that you can place at the entrance or anywhere in the room. How about creating jack-o-lanterns, dressed in kitchen cheesecloth in it?
7. Prepare a creepy display of tombstones with some shimmery skeletons on a macabre mantle. You can light it up with some long candles.
8. Pay special attention to the windows and dress them with some candlelight, candelabra, cobwebs and flying bats.
9. Create a display of old ‘but fake’ vintage photographs. Use a good amount of cobwebs to make the photo gallery look frightening and mysterious.
10. Last but not the least: assemble a ghostly figure with a heavy pumpkin head and super scary colour contact lenses on it. Drape it with cheesecloth