It is rightly said that eyes speak more than words. Eyes are one of the attractive features on the face that have ability to grab attention of others. You can make your eyes look more beautiful by applying some eye makeup. Medusa eye shadow is one of the important components of eye makeup. Eye makeup is incomplete without eye shadow.
Applying eye shadow is not a simplest thing to do but not as difficult as most of the females think. There is a special technique for applying it to enhance beauty of the eyes. With regular practice, you can easily master the art of applying eye shadow.
Here are some tips that you should follow before applying eye shadow:
- Always keep in mind that your main goal is to enhance beauty of your eyes, so choose the best color according to the color of your eyes.
- Generally, three colors are required known as the base, highlighter and the main color.Always begin with a light shade and then move upwards with a dark shade
- Make sure that colors you have applied work in harmony with each other. Blend the colors in a way that makes your eyes appealing and dramatic.
- Most importantly, do not forget to take into consideration other make up elements. For example, if you have applied dark lip color, then go easy with the eyes means apply a light shade
- In addition to this, you must be aware of some basic rules of makeup to get the desired look. For example, mascara should be used after applying eye shadow