7 Things you need to do For Creating a Spooky Halloween Look
16 September, 2015
So the craziest time of the year i.e. the ‘super Halloween fun’ is around the corner! Aren’t you excited about the costume drama, dark make-up, delicious candies and fun-filled weekend? So how are you going to create a distinctive yet appealing look for the Halloween bash? Right before the party time, come and step forward to learn some amazing tips about the most desired ‘spooky Halloween look:
- Get a cheap set of face paints (rather than anything as heavy as a makeup). Sometimes, a simple paint like fake red can create the best impact of blood. In such a case, you can simply avoid a fancy product.
- Assemble your makeup kit! For creating a perfect spooky look, you need a handy set of makeup brushes, eyelashes glue, face paints, cotton, sponge, talcum and fake blood.
- Choose a pair of Halloween contact lenses that profoundly defines your spooky look. Always remember, your eyes have to be insightful and deep.
- In case you want to create a zombie flesh look, go for a mixture of black, white and green color. Though the appearance will be a slight streaky, the layered paint will create a fantastic crack effect.
- Going for a ‘teeth effect’ is also a nice idea! Use a mixture of pink, white and red color and outline your teeth with black and white shades. Add a tint of yellow to the final paste.
- A bit of accessories like zombie bites, cheek decay, cutter, zipper face and burned alive tattoos will add a fine dose of spookiness to the entire look.
- A nice hair-do that is more untidy than tidy will help the overall appearance in a fabulous manner.
Apart from this, wear an attitude that defines your look and make the most of it during the Halloween weekend.